Sunday, October 9, 2016

Asturias - In Search of the Soul Trees (2008) [320 MP3 256 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/750019
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Asturias
Album.................. In Search of the Soul Trees
Release year...................... 2008
Music style................... Progressive rock, Symphonic rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 256 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ Japan
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://gfdh

List of songs:

1. Part 1: [I] Spirits, [II] Revelation, [III] Reincarnation, [IV] Fountain, [V] Woods (23:14) 2. Part 2: [VI] Pilgrimage, [VII] Paradise, [VIII] Storm, [IX] Soul Trees, [X] Dawn (27:15) - Yoh Ohyama / guitars, bass, mandolin, keybords, glockenspiel, harp, cello, percussions, synthesizer - Haruhiko Tsuda / guitars (VI) - Tsutomu Kurihara / guitars (V) - Satoshi Hirata / guitars (III) - Akira Hanamoto / mellotron (I,III,VIII) - Yoshihiko Kawagoe / piano (II, X) - Kaori Tsutsui / clarinet, recorders (I,II,VII) - Kyoko Itoh / violin (I, V) - Misa Kitatsuji / violin (IX) - Shigeo Sasaki / drums (II, IV, VIII) - Aya Nasuno / percussions - Kanako Itoh / vocals - Hassy / vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment