Sunday, October 9, 2016

Delmar - Bugs Will Die By The Truckload (1997) [320 MP3 128 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/749479
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Delmar
Album.................. Bugs Will Die By The Truckload
Release year...................... 1997
Music style................... Punk-rock, Surf,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 128 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ Argentina
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...https://www.discogs.com/Delmar-Bugs-Will-Die-By-The-Truckload/release/8110153

List of songs:

1 I Am Not Larry
2 Love Me
3 Powerbug
4 Il Sorpasso
5 Black Beans And Rice
6 Safest Distance Between Two Points
7 Everything I Know About Sex I Learned From Kiss
Written By – Hickey
8 Just Add A Little Lemon
9 Sister Gene
10 Cafeteria
11 Miramar
12 Eugenia
13 Hubba Bubba
14 Sunday Morning Sunny Drive
15 Ocho
16 Tease
17 Oito
18 Lonely Surfer
19 Dorko
20 Built Me A Yellow Submarine
21 Mirafiore
22 Old Longboard
23 Feeding The Chickens
24 Drinking And Driving
Written By – Black Flag
25 Fosforos
26 Big Red
27 abbuB abbuH

No comments:

Post a Comment