Sunday, October 9, 2016

DERYL DODD - Long Hard Ride (2017) [320 MP3 256 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/748300
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... DERYL DODD
Album.................. Long Hard Ride
Release year...................... 2017
Music style................... Origin...ck,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 256 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United States
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://dfgs

List of songs:

List of songs: 01. The Ride 02. Loveletters and Cigarettes (feat. Cody Jinks) 03. Sundown (feat. Wade Bowen) 04. Let Me Be (feat. William Clark Green) 05. A Bitter End (feat. Randy Rogers) 06. Pearl Snaps (feat. Stoney La Rue) 07. Drinkin' bout You (feat. Matt Hillyer) 08. That's How I Got to Memphis (feat. Radney Foster) 09. She'll Have You Back (feat. Roger Creager) 10. Honky Tonk Champagne (feat. Kevin Fowler) 11. Who Am I Not to Be (feat. Bonnie Bishop) 12. I'll Fly Away (feat. Larry Joe Taylor Dave Perez) 13. One Ride in Vegas (feat. Cody Johnson) 14. Things Are Fixin' to Get Real Good (feat. Pat Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment