Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ken Hensley - Running Blind (2002) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/750281
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Ken Hensley
Album.................. Running Blind
Release year...................... 2002
Music style................... Hard rock, Progressive rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United Kingdom
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://fghd

List of songs:


01. Overture: "La Tristeza Secreta De Un Corazon Citano (Pt. 1)" 02:29 02. Prelude: A Minor Life 02:54 03. Out Of My Control 05:01 04. You've Got It (The American Dream) 03:28 05. The Final Solution 03:36 06. It's Up To You 05:04 07. Finney's Tale 02:59 08. I Close My Eyes 04:52 09. A Little Piece Of Me (Julia's Song) 03:08 10. Free Spirit 03:42 11. Movin' In 04:03 12. Let Me Be Me 02:49 13. I Don't Wanna Wait 05:15 14. Tell Me 04:25 15. I won't change 03:00

No comments:

Post a Comment