Sunday, October 9, 2016

Mortifilia - .​.​.When I Killed The God (2016) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/749204
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Mortifilia
Album.................. .​.​.When I Killed The God
Release year...................... 2016
Music style................... Melodic death metal,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ Czech Republic
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://dfgs

List of songs:

Traсklist: 1. N.D.E. (Intro) 00:46 2. How Many Days Are Left 02:36 3. Day When I Killed the God 03:19 4. Silent Scream in the Dark 03:38 5. World in Blood 03:22 6. Kill the King 03:15 7. The Last Stand 03:08 8. Against All 02:43 9. We Have It in Us 03:06 10. Voices in My House 03:14 11. Greetings from the Other Side 04:52 12. Set Me Free 03:08 Line-Up: Standa Makrlík - Bass, Vocals Pavel Vrba - Drums Petr Turek - Guitars František Knetl - Guitars, Vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment