Sunday, October 9, 2016

Orgy Of Carrion - Hymns Of Melancholic Violence And Plague [Compilation] (2016) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/747581
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Orgy Of Carrion
Album.................. Hymns Of Melancholic Violence And Plague [Compilation]
Release year...................... 2016
Music style................... Raw black metal,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United States
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://sfdg

List of songs:

Traсklist: Tape 1: 1. Tormentor 2. Charred Remains 3. Suicidal Rites 4. Raped in Hell 5. Orgy of Carrion 6. I 7. II 8. III 9. IV 10. V 11. Vi 12. - 13. Moonlight Summons Depressive Existence 14. Remnant Bone Ash 15. Of Hatred... 16. - 17. Sacred Skin 18. Everlasting Blood of Night 19. When I Return... The Rest Will Die 20. - Tape 2: 1. I 2. II 3. III 4. IV 5. Part I 6. Part II 7. Burying Human Life Under the Bodies of Gods 8. I 9. II 10. III Line-Up: Creation of Black Discharge - Everything

LINK 1 TAPE 1
LINK 2 TAPE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment