DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/747274
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Artist..................... PlasticBag FaceMask
Album.................. The Worst Of (Compilation)
Release year...................... 2016
Music style................... Avant-garde metal, Mathcore,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United States
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://f
List of songs:
1. A Glass Of Green Tea 2. Brick Wall VS Black Hole 3. Br00t B33r 4. Butt Sex Is Wild And Don't Cause No Child 5. Dr. Jenkins, The Nuclear Reactor Is Overreacting! 6. Fruits Are High In Trees 7. I Don't Have Any Straight Face 8. I Will Make You Into Luggage 9. I Wish Your Mother Had Swallowed You 10. Squirrel VS Squirtle 11. Striking Out With You Is Like Striking Out In T-Ball 12. Strippers Of The Apocalypse 13. Beneath The Plastic 14. The Only Thing Better Than A Bear Is Fire-Breathing Bear 15. Well, Mrs. Lincoln, Other Than That, How Did You Enjoy The Play? 16. A Whole Loaf Of Banana Bread 17. At Gun[axe?]point 18. Blind Dates With Ex-Girlfriends 19. Catcalls Dropped My Chocolate Doughnut 20. Cheese And Kite-Related Things 21. Chelsea's Grim 22. Hey, It's Lamp! 23. I Don't Fap To Shoops 24. I'm Gonna Buy An Octopus! 25. It's Djent Not Duhjent! 26. Leslie, That Meat Company Has Gone Too Far This Time 27. Life's A Beach When You Don't Have Any Pokeballs 28. NetScapeGoat 29. Patrick, You're So Depressing 30. Second Drum Lessons 31. Smooth As A Dead Baby's Bottom 32. Stop, Ur Macking Me Mad 33. Time Share Condom 34. Vias
No comments:
Post a Comment