DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/749832
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Artist..................... Pure Reason Revolution
Album.................. The Dark Third (2CD)
Release year...................... 2006
Music style................... Progressive rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United Kingdom
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://jhgf
List of songs:
Disc I 01. Aeropause (05:07) 02. Goshen's Remains (05:45) 03. Apprentice Of The Universe (04:16) 04. The Bright Ambassadors Of Morning (11:56) 05. Nimos Tambos (03:45) 06. I. Voices In Winter. II. In The Realms Of The Divine (06:35) 07. Bullitts Dominae (05:23) 08. I. Arrival. II. The Intention Craft (08:53) 09. I. He Tried To Show Them Magic. II. Ambassadors Return (13:16) Disc II 01. In Aurelia (03:59) 02. Borgens Vor (04:18) 03. The Exact Colour (04:06) 04. I. The Twyncyn. II. Trembling Willows (07:17) 05. Golden Clothes (07:32) - Jon Courtney / vocals, guitars, keyboards - Chloe Alper / vocals, bass guitars - Jamie Wilcox / vocals, guitars - joined April 2005 - Jim Dobson / vocals, keyboard, guitar, bass guitar, violin - Andrew Courtney / drums
No comments:
Post a Comment