Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Chemical Clownz - Glutton of Sin (2017) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/747311
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... The Chemical Clownz
Album.................. Glutton of Sin
Release year...................... 2017
Music style................... Horror punk, Punk-rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United States
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://nbmv

List of songs:

List of songs: 01. Jailbait 02. I'm Mad 03. Smack Those Bitchez 04. Butterface 05. High School Groupiez 06. All I Ever Do Is Yell 07. Black Stripper... 08. Obsessed with Your Big Boobies 09. Celebrity 10. Cereal Killa 11. Asleep at the Wheel 12. The Jason Sweedow Song 13. The Parties in Your Mouth Everybodies Cummin' 14. Issues That Need Tissues 15. The Chink in the Pink Hat Drives a Brand New Bmw 16. I Don't Care 17. The Song with No Name 18. I Do All of Her Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment