Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Saints - Scarce Saints - Hymns Of Oblivion 1977-1984 (1989) [320 MP3 192 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/750127
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... The Saints
Album.................. Scarce Saints - Hymns Of Oblivion 1977-1984
Release year...................... 1989
Music style................... Punk-rock, Garage rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 192 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ Australia
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...https://www.facebook.com/TheSaintsOfficial/

List of songs:

List of songs




Studio Tracks


River Deep, Mountain High
3:42


Lipstick On Your Collar
2:29


L-I-E-S
2:01


Do The Robot
2:37


(Don't Send Me) Roses I
3:50


On The Waterfront
3:20


Call It Mine
4:50


Gypsy Woman
2:55


Heavy Metal
2:58


(Don't Send Me) Roses II
6:33


Concert Tracks


Nights In Venice
6:07


Know Your Product
3:25


On The Waterfront (Extended Version)
5:43


No Time
3:15


Kissin' Cousins
2:24


Gypsy Woman/Hit The Road Jack
4:10


Simple Love
4:11


Security
2:47


(I'm) Stranded
3:53


The Prisoner
3:31





No comments:

Post a Comment