Sunday, October 9, 2016

Vonation - Vonation (2017) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/748427
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Vonation
Album.................. Vonation
Release year...................... 2017
Music style................... Alternative rock, Rap rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ Switzerland
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://fds

List of songs:

List of songs: 01. Never Give Up 02. We Are Free 03. Stand Together (feat. Jahred Hed P.E.) 04. I Gotta Wish 05. Right or Wrong 06. Unbelievable (feat. Jax) 07. It's My Life 08. Not the Same (feat. Jaydee) 09. Hey You 10. Andando Pela Cidade 11. Music Monkey 12. The Show Must Go on (feat. Jojo) 13. Wysiwyg 14. Without You 15. Stop (feat. Jax Camila) 16. I'm Not Like You (Live at Gurten Festival) [320 feat. Brigitte] 17. NГЈo Quero Mais Saber (Live at Lugano Festival) 18. Stand Together (Live at Gurten Festival) 19. I Try My Best (Live at Lugano Festival) [320 feat. Brigitte] 20. Welcome (Live at Gurten Festival)

No comments:

Post a Comment